Friday, August 24, 2007

Just a reception this time...

Matt and I went to Mia and Brian's wedding reception today.

It was kind of crazy to see so many people from high school. I haven't seen most of them in 10 years! But it was fun. Mia was gorgeous, Brian looked great, the reception was set up beautifully and the food was really good.

(The picture was filched off her MySpace page)

I loved the cheese and fruit. *guilty pleasure*

The only sad part of the whole experience was the Father and Daughter Dance. It was the same song that Dad and I danced to at my wedding and it made me cry. I think back on that day and remember how hard I cried during that dance and it makes me wonder if somehow I knew. Overall, I wish I had never married Andy. But I will never regret having that dance.

No comments: