Friday, March 16, 2007

What do you do when your creative muse starts cracking the whip?

Duh! Get to work!!


It was a catastrophic blunder on my part when I decided to make a thank you card for Tim and Lesley. I hadn’t really done anything creative in a while and now I was on a roll whether I liked it or not! Luckily, tonight was Scrap ‘n Chat at Angelika’s. She laughed when I walked in with my bags and bags of stuff because I hadn’t really done much more than chat for the past few months. But I was pretty productive and got a few cards done, which is saying a lot since it can take me up to two hours to make a card.


AND…I got gifts! *smiles* Angelika got me Women & Money by Suze Orman because I’ve recently become very interested in learning how to manage my own finances. And K.C. got me ‘I Love My Rifle More Than You’ which is about a female Army linguist since my most previous plan had been to go into the Air Force as a linguist. Woohoo! I love me some books!!

No comments: