Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ooh…I love me some dresses.

Back in high school, I thought if I lived in the same city as my best friends then I would see them EVERY day. Yeah, right. I hadn’t seen Jeannie in ages! Not that I haven’t wanted to but we’re both so busy all the time. But we somehow found time in our schedules to meet up today. Our first stop: Rue.

Rue is a super cute little boutique that one of Jeannie’s friends started up in downtown Seattle. I found the darlingest dress there. It’s green and orange. I’ll have to post a picture of it one of these days and I need to go somewhere so I have an excuse to wear it! Afterward, we headed over to Red Fin for dinner.

We hung out for a while longer at her place before I made my way home. I need to see her more often. I MISS MY JEANNIE!!

If you want to know more about Rue...
http://blog.nwsource.com/shopping/archives/daily_find/021607_rue.html
http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=psst25&date=20070325&query=%22psst!%22

No comments: